You want to highlight special elements of your event and, for example, emphasize individual facts about your event or special information about your sponsors with the help of icons? Then use the "Icons" widget on the event website.
To insert the "Icon" widget in your structure, drag and drop it from the left column into the column to the right. Then move the mouse pointer over this newly inserted block and click on the edit pen.
If you have set up a multilingual event website, please make sure that the language display from the "Navigation" widget does not correspond to the general language changer of the tool. Therefore, when editing the widget, make sure that you store all desired content in the correct languages. Use the language assistant with this icon to help you and check via the language switcher in the upper right corner whether you have set up the content in all languages. You can find more detailed information this in this article.
The following settings can now be stored:
- If you activate the checkbox "Override background theme", you can individually adapt the background colour defined by default in the website settings for this widget. The best way to do this is to define the colour of the widget using the HEX code. The HEX code is not available to you? Then click in the field and enter the HSL values in the pop-up window.
- If you do not activate the "Overwrite background theme" check box, you have the option of selecting the "Contrast Theme" check box instead. The widget now adopts the colour value defined in the website settings by default.
- Full width: set whether the widget takes up the entire width of the website or whether it adapts to the content. We show you how to define the content width in this article.
- The Heading defines the name of this widget and thus the title that the participants see above this section. You can name the heading as you wish.
- Items: Here you have the possibility to add up to 6 images via a link or the file manager. Pay attention to the recommended image sizes. There will always be 2 icons displayed next to each other. Additionally you have the possibility to add a subtitle and a description text per icon. In the description field you can insert and format your desired text. You have the possibility to display your text in bold or italic, to use the bullets, to add files or links or to determine the size of the font.
The icons are currently only left aligned and there is no possibility to center them.
Save your adjustments using the "Close" button.