Create individual registration forms for your event with evenito and then integrate your form into your event website. Define personal information, ask additional questions and enquire about the participation status.
Enable website function
First activate in the menu item Event-Center and the tab Basic Settings the "Website" function on the right-hand side under "Functions". After you have saved your settings, the navigation will be extended by the items "Login" and "Website".
Create your registration form
Select the menu item "Registration" to create a registration form for your event. Use this form to define which information your guests will be asked for when registering.
Within the template you have the following customisation options:
- Groups: Set up group-specific registration forms. For more information, see this article.
- Name: Determine the title of your registration form.
- Limit: Define which system message is displayed as soon as the maximum number of participants is reached. You specify the number in the Basic settings.
- Event registration type: define whether your event is private or public.
- Define the individual text for entering the token (only for private events).
- Personal information: Define the contact information to be requested, create additional questions and request the login/logout status.
- Confirmation of logon/logoff: Define individual texts for the system notifications.
Please also pay attention to the right of "Save changes" to the Multilingualism icon and store the respective translations for your defined questions, answers and description texts. To do this, click on the language changer.