Speakers are an important part of your event? In evenito you can create a profile for each speaker, including a photo, a description and various social media as well as publish them your event website or the virtual platform.
Create a speaker profile
To create a profile, open the menu item "Contacts" and then click on the tab "Speakers";
After you have clicked on the plus button in the top right-hand corner, the speakers' mask will open:
You can add the following information:
- Photo of the speaker (mandatory field)
- First & last name (mandatory fields)
- Title of the speaker
- Description text including the option to set hyperlinks.
- with 3 speakers maximum 595 characters
- with 4 speakers maximum 400 characters
- with 5 speakers maximum 345 characters.
If the description text is introduced with a heading, the number of characters is reduced.
- Social media profiles of the speaker: The following are available for selection LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, Facebook, Instragram, Pinterest, Youtube, Vimeo, Spotify, email.
Please note: if your event is multilingual, make sure that you provide the above information for all languages, that you store the above information for all languages. Use the language switcher for this.
After you have saved the information using the "Add" button, the newly created profile is added to the overview. Here you will find all speakers are listed.
Edit or delete a speaker profile
A speaker has sent you more information or is no longer available for your event?
Hover over the desired profile so that the following icons appear on the right-hand side of the screen will appear on the right-hand side:
Using the pencil icon you can edit the selected speaker.
The deletion process using the trashcan iconis irreversible.
Once you have defined your speakers, you can add them to your event website. To do so, go to the following article: Create your website structure.