The navigation allows you to add links to your individual widgets on the website. By default, your uploaded logo is displayed on the left side. On the right side, the added navigation items are displayed.
The following settings can now be stored:
- Background colour: define the colour of the navigation bar using the HEX code. The HEX code is not available to you? Then click in the field and enter the HSL values in the pop-up window.
- Full width: set whether the navigation should take up the entire width of the website the entire width of the website or whether it should fit the content. How to define the content width, we show you in this article.
We recommend that you set the full width by activating the switch by activating it.
- Logo: add your logo either by means of a file link or by using the the file manager to this.
- Use the arrangement icons to define whether the logo should be displayed on the left and the navigation points on the right or vice versa. In addition to the individual content-related navigation points, you can also move the language switcher (the languages are displayed to the participants as flags) to a different position for multilingual events.
- Elements of the navigation: store the necessary navigation points in the lower area. You can define the following per navigation point:
- Button URL: Place your navigation points at this point and define the respective designation.
- Description of navigation points: you can either store a link (e.g. to another website template or an external page or document) or refer to the individual components on your website. For the latter, proceed as described below:.
- : In order to link to the already existing modules in your website structure, you have the possibility to set an anchor per module, e.g. to the registration, to the programme or to the speakers. If your participants then click on the button in the navigation, they will automatically jump to the corresponding module on the website. To add an anchor, click on the hashtag symbol in the middle. A list opens with all the modules that you have already added to your website. Select the desired module. The field under "Description navigation item" is now automatically filled with the corresponding code. Proceed in this way as desired with further menu items.
As soon as you have made all the adjustments, click on "Close".
You want to add a header? Then click on this link and learn more about the header widget.