The widget "Speakers" automatically takes over the information you have defined in the tab "Speakers" under the menu item "Contacts".
To insert the "Speakers" widget into your structure, drag and drop it from the left column into the column on the right. Then move the cursor over this newly inserted widget and click on the edit pencil. The following settings can now be stored:
- By selecting the "Layout", you determine how the widget will be displayed on your website.
- If you activate the checkbox "Override background theme", you can individually adapt the background colour defined by default in the website settings for this module. The best way to do this is to define the colour of the widget using the HEX code. The HEX code is not available to you? Then click in the field and enter the HSL values in the pop-up window.
- If you do not activate the "Overwrite background theme" check box, you have the option of selecting the "Contrast Theme" check box instead. The widget now adopts the colour value defined in the website settings by default.
- Full width: set whether the widget takes up the entire width of the website or whether it adapts to the content. We show you how to define the content width in this article.
- The Heading defines the name of this widget and thus the title that the participants see above this section. You can name the heading as you wish.
- By activating or deactivating the switches next to the speaker names, you can decide which of your speakers stored in the Speakers tab should be displayed on the website.
Save your adjustments by clicking the "Close" button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.