Build a frame for your website and add a footer to the navigation and the header. Include legal information, such as the legal notice or the data protection regulations and add the Social Media accounts of your company or event.
To insert the "Footer" widget in your structure, drag and drop it from the left column into the column on the right. Then move the cursor over this newly inserted widget and click on the edit pencil.
The following settings can now be stored:
- By selecting the "Layout", you determine how the widget will be displayed on your website.
- If you activate the checkbox "Override background theme", you can individually adapt the background colour defined by default in the website settings for this widget. The best way to do this is to define the colour of the widget using the HEX code. The HEX code is not available to you? Then click in the field and enter the HSL values in the pop-up window.
- If you do not activate the "Overwrite background theme" check box, you have the option of selecting the "Contrast Theme" check box instead. The widget now adopts the colour value defined in the website settings by default.
- Full width: Set whether the widget takes up the entire width of the website or whether it adapts to the content. We show you how to define the content width in this article.
- Logo: Add your logo either by using a file link or by using the file manager . We recommend that you use an .svg format.
- Links to Social Media: Use the dropdown on the left to add the desired icons. In the next step, you can add the link on the right hand side. The following Social Media platforms are available:
In layout 4 of the footer no Social Media links can be stored.
- In the "Footer links" section, you can add further links that should be displayed in the footer in addition to the Social Media icons (e.g. imprint, data protection, contact). First enter the title and in the second step the desired URL to which you want to redirect.
- The "Copyright text" field allows you to add further texts/descriptions. You have the option of displaying your text in bold or italics, using the bullet points, adding files or links or determining the size of the font.
In layout 3 of the footer no additional copyright text can be displayed.
If you have set up your event in several languages, look for the multilingual symbol. If it is red, use the language button to switch to your other languages and enter the information accordingly. If all content in your defined languages has been set completely, the colour of the multilingualism symbol changes from red to green.
As soon as you have entered all adjustments, click on "Close".
Please sign in to leave a comment.