Give your website a frame and add next to the navigation and the header a footer. Include legal information such as the imprint, the data protection regulations or terms and conditions and add the social media accounts of your of your company or event.
The following information can be defined in the footer settings:
- Layout: Choose between different ways of arranging your defined content.
- Background colour of the entire footer (HEX code)
- Width of the footer: adapted to the content or the full width.
- Logo: which, depending on the footer layout, can be seen on the left-hand side above the copyright text (add it with the help of an image link or via the file via the file manager)
- Links to social media: use the dropdown on the left to add the desired dropdown on the left to add the desired icons. In the next step you can add the link on the right-hand side. The following social media channels are available to you:
- Footer links: you can add further links, which are displayed in the footer next to the the social media icons (e.g. imprint, data protection, general terms and conditions). First enter the title and in the second step the desired URL.
- Copyright text: the text field allows you to add further texts/descriptions. These can include, for example, hyperlinks or enumerations.
Please note: if you have set up your event in several languages, look out for the the multilingual symbol. If this is red, switch to your second language via the language switch to your second language and enter the information accordingly. If all content has been set in your defined languages, the colour of the multilingualism symbol changes from red to green.
Click "Close" to apply your adjustments.