The "Registration" widget automatically takes over the contact information fields and additional questions that you have defined in the menu item "RSVP" and allows your participants to register for your event.
To insert the "Registration" widget into your structure, drag and drop it from the left column into the column on the right. Then move the cursor over this newly inserted widget and click on the edit pencil.
If you have set up a multilingual event website, please note that the language display from the "Navigation" widget does not correspond with the general language switcher of the tool. Therefore, when editing the widget, make sure that you store all desired content in the correct languages. Use the language assistant with this icon to help you and check via the language switcher in the upper right corner whether you have set up the content in all languages. You can find more detailed information this in this article.
The following settings can now be stored:
- By selecting the "Layout", you determine how the widget will be displayed on your website.
- If you activate the checkbox "Override background theme", you can individually adapt the background colour defined by default in the website settings for this widget. The best way to do this is to define the colour of the widget using the HEX code. The HEX code is not available to you? Then click in the field and enter the HSL values in the pop-up window.
- If you do not activate the "Overwrite background theme" check box, you have the option of selecting the "Contrast Theme" check box instead. The widget now adopts the colour value defined in the website settings by default.
- Full width: Set whether the widget takes up the entire width of the website or whether it adapts to the content. We show you how to define the content width in this article.
- The Heading defines the name of this widget and thus the title that the participants see above this section. You can name the heading as you wish.
The registration widget can only be added once to the website.
Save your adjustments by clicking the "Close" button.