You would like to place plain text passages on your website without placing an image or video next to it? Then use the "Free text" widget.
To insert the "Free text" widget into your structure, drag and drop it from the left column into the column on the right. Then move the cursor over this newly inserted widget and click on the edit pencil.
The following settings can now be stored:
- If you activate the checkbox "Override background theme", you can individually adapt the background colour defined by default in the website settings for this widget. The best way to do this is to define the colour of the widget using the HEX code. The HEX code is not available to you? Then click in the field and enter the HSL values in the pop-up window.
- If you do not activate the "Overwrite background theme" check box, you have the option of selecting the "Contrast Theme" check box instead. The widget now adopts the colour value defined in the website settings by default.
- Full width: set whether the widget takes up the entire width of the website or whether it adapts to the content. We show you how to define the content width in this article.
- The Heading defines the name of this widget and thus the title that the participants see above this section. You can name the heading as you wish.
- In the Content field you can insert and format your desired text.
You have the option of displaying your text in bold or italics, for example, use the bullet points, add files or links or determine the size of the font.
Save your adjustments by clicking the "Close" button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.