In this article
- What browser are you using?
- Is your browser up to date?
- Internet available and stable?
- Hardware connected correctly?
- Do you have another device available?
You can't connect to the server or you can't see/hear your moderators or participants?
Then apply the following hot-fixes:
What browser are you using?
Does your browser feel up to date?
Please make sure that your browser is up to date before participating in the web event. browser is up to date.
With the help of this link you can check the version of your browser and find out if there are any new updates. there are new updates.
Internet available and stable?
There may be fluctuations in the quality of your internet connection, or your company's network is blocking the connection. Alternatively, create a hotspot with your smartphone.
Hardware connected correctly?
- Check that your external microphone/headset and webcam are correctly connected to your PC. connected to your PC. A loose connection may prevent correct output, even if the device appears to be plugged in.
- Pull out the cable - whether it is an audio jack or a USB cable - and plug it back in firmly.
- Alternatively, try plugging in a different device to see if it can be successfully can be successfully recognised by your PC and test the built-in hardware (microphone and webcam).
Do you have another device available?
The event is running and you need an alternative solution quickly? If you have a second PC/laptop, try to open your web event on this device. Alternatively, you can also participate in the web event via smartphone or tablet.
You have checked and applied the listed steps, but your sound and video transmission still not working? Then contact the organiser of the event.