With our check-in app, you can check in directly on site with evenito. This way, you can always see at a glance how many participants are on site and have access to the contact details from the tool. The app is available on Apple and Android devices. This article describes the preparation the event. We also recommend that you test the app a few weeks before the event.
Prerequisites for use
We recommend you the following prerequisite to use the app:
- Apple devices with at least iOS 11 or newer
- Android devices with at least Android 8 or newer
- Device (regardless of brand) should have at least 2 GB RAM and at least 2 GB free memory. free memory
- Mobile network with at least 4G
You can start with the following steps:
1. connect device to stable Internet / WLAN.
2. load the app with the name "Check-in & Guestlist | evenito" and the icon "" download from the Store:
- Apple (min. iOS 11 or newer): Direct link to the Apple App Store
- Android (min. Android 8 or newer): Direct link to Google Play
- If you have already downloaded the app, check that you have the latest version installed.
- There is also an app available in the Apple App Store called "evenito: Check-In & Guest List". Guest List" is also available. This app belongs to the previous version of evenito and not the one described here.
3. App open and with evenito log-in. If there are several check-in employees who do not have a log-in, it is worth creating a separate "check-in user". This user can be used for several devices. The app automatically adopts the user's language, which is stored in the evenito profile.
4. select Organisation and then Event - now the contact list is downloaded.
Offline use of the app
Once the contact list is downloaded, you could use the app without the internet. The contacts would simply be synchronised once the device is back online. It is therefore important to download the contacts before the participants arrive. This way you could do the check-in even if there is no or only poor internet at the location. In addition, it is always worth checking beforehand how the internet is or whether it's better to organise your own hotspot or take one with you.
Already logged in?
If you are already logged in and want to change the organisation or the event you can do so via the settings "" make top right.
5. the first time you open the camera via the icon "" the operating system asks you for permission to access the camera. Click allow here to scan QR codes from participants later.