Once you have logged into evenito and are within your space, the first thing you will see is the dashboard.
The dashboard offers you an overview of all your upcoming and completed events and at the same time provides your space and your personal user profile.
Event list & search
In the centre of the dashboard are the events. For a better overview, there are upcoming events (left-hand side) and events that have already taken place (right-hand side).
Events that take place "today" are listed in the column "upcoming events".
In addition, there is a further subdivision into the following statuses:
- All: All events are listed here regardless of their status.
- In preparation: This event is currently still in the preparation phase. No communication has been sent or the event website has not gone live yet.
- Published: Your event is in the hot phase: communication has been sent, the event website has been set up and published and registration has been opened.
As soon as you publish your tickets in a ticketing event, the status is automatically set to "Published". Once your tickets have been published, it is no longer possible for legal reasons to change the date and/or time of your event in the basic settings of the Event Centre. An adjustment is also not possible on the part of evenito afterwards.
- Live: The event is actively taking place today.
- Done: Your event has been successfully implemented, the subsequent communication has been set up and sent out and the data has been evaluated.
- Archived: To keep your dashboard as clear as possible, you can archive your performed or cancelled events.
The event status can be defined within an event in the basic settings.
Your event list already contains many events and you are looking for a specific event? Then use the event search on the right side above the event lists. Simply enter a keyword or the event name and start the search by pressing "Enter". If you hide the filters, they remain in the background and are displayed as individual keywords under the search bar.
Alternatively, you can search specifically for events that have been assigned to the individual teams. To do this, click on "Show filters" and select the desired team(s) in the dropdown behind "Events of the team".
Hovering over the individual team tags under an event in your dashboard will show you the full team name.
As an administrator, you will still see all events with the respective team tags in the overview and you can also select all events in the dropdown of the filter function. The global event manager role, on the other hand, only sees the events in the team(s) assigned to it and can also only select these teams in the dropdown. You can find more information about the roles in this article.
You want to know more about the following topics? Then click on the corresponding links:
- How do I create an event from scratch?
- Creating an event by copying an existing event
- Delete or archive an event
Your user profile icon is displayed in the top right corner. Evenito allows you to customise your own profile.
You can edit the settings of your space via the cogwheel.
- The settings you enter here, affect your entire organisation, including all events.
- Adjustments within the organisation can only be made by the global role Administrator. Event managers can only view these settings, but not edit them.
Are you in the middle of setting up your event and don't know what to do? Via the question mark icon you can easily access our knowledge database.
Enter your desired keyword (e.g. create website) in the search field and confirm your entry with Enter. A list of suitable articles will then be suggested to you. Click on the appropriate article.
The view in the pop-up window is too small for you? Then click on this icon on the right side next to the title and view the article in full size.
You didn't find the right article? Then please click on the button "Leave us a message" and write a ticket to the support team.